Degrees & Certifications:
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise
- Adult/Infant/Child CPR & AED – American Red Cross
- TRX Group Instructor
- FitRanx Certified
- Customized workouts to meet an individual’s fitness goal, for any physical limitation or fitness level. There is a modification for every exercise, whether you need/want more of a challenge or less.
- I want my clients to believe they use every muscle in their body after a workout I design, not because they’re super sore, but because they’ve twisted, turned, squatted, reached, pulled, and pressed their way through the workout. The exercises in my class or private session include compound movements that can mimic activities of daily living, and the more familiar a body is to these movements, the less chance for injury when life throws an unexpected physical curve ball.
- It has been my great honor and pleasure to work with Rhonda at the Training Studio for the last several years. Since that time I am in the best shape of my life and I attribute a lot of my success in that regard to Rhonda and the Training Studio. Rhonda is extremely dependable, responsive and attentive. She displays that unique balance between ensuring the workout is challenging to get the most out of me, yet she’s very pleasant to work with along with always being attentive to making sure you are doing things the right way. I would consider her one of the best trainers I’ve worked out with. S. Trager
- Our sessions with Rhonda are the perfect blend of cardio and strength training. She listens to our goals and preferences in order to ensure that our workouts are both effective and enjoyable. Rhonda is also an excellent cheerleader and an absolute pleasure to be around. – E. Trager & L. Brantley