It’s that time of year again. Time to start thinking about the 2016 Running/Walking season. We are excited to announce that the registration for the famous Training Studio Run/Walk Group is now open.
We have some exciting changes/improvements to add to the program this year. Here are just a few:
- We have decided to include hill repeats and speed work to 4 of our scheduled training groups. These special workouts will also have some type of running-related vendor on-site to educate us. Ken Combs Running Store has also agreed to raffle off 2 pairs of shoes to those that join us for these workouts
- We are now going to start keeping attendance each week and award those that come on a regular basis.
- New team shirt complete with a re-designed logo.
- Several other improvements are in the finishing stages and will be announced very soon.
- Click HERE to see more details on our website or to register.
We have set-up an early-bird discount for those that register from now to 12/31. We are also giving out a free pair of Smartwool socks to the first 50 registrations. Don’t miss out on these two opportunities. SIGN UP ASAP!!
We are also still accepting group leaders for the upcoming season. If you are interested in helping us out, we will obviously comp your membership fee. Contact me directly if you are interested. (email@example.com)
We hope to see everyone for the first scheduled run on January 2nd.
Dale & Stacey