Degrees & Certifications:
- University of Louisville, Bachelor of Science in Human Health and Performance, emphasis Exercise Science
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise
- Adult/Infant/Child CPR & AED – American Red Cross
- Utilizing intensity, functional exercises, and classic strength movements to build muscle, burn fat, and get fit. Pinpointing weaknesses and making them your strengths to help your body move and feel better.
- No person should hurt, feel weak, or be embarrassed by their appearance. As such, you should attack your fitness from all angles via intensity, mobility, nutrition and so forth. Fitness is all-encompassing and your approach should reflect that.
- “… Reid and his parents have been training with me and just killing it for 3 months. Weeks of loosening up those hamstrings, preaching a proper hip hinge, and sweating through strength training finally paid off when Reid’s golf coach commended him on technique/setup improvements and better endurance across 18 holes on the green. Watching him improve in the gym is great but hearing of its translation to sport had me elated.…” See video evidence HERE.