The Training Studio has created a series of guidelines and expectations to comply with CDC and Kentucky Healthy at Work requirements. Your safety is our number one concern.
Here are the procedures/protocols we (The Training Studio) have created to maximize your safety.
- All facilities now have multiple sanitizing and PPE stations spread throughout the facility. Each station will contain gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- As a result of the Governor’s mandate, everyone within our facility is required to wear a mask at all times. This mandate currently has a timeline of 11/23/20 till 12/13/20. We will adjust this info as things change.
- We are limiting the amount of people within each facility to 10 at River road and 5 at St. Matthews. Keep in mind that this includes at least one instructor.
- Designated workout areas are now split up into 8 foot by 8 ft squares to ensure social distancing measures. Participants will be required to stay in one area with specific equipment to discourage sharing of equipment.
- Coaches are required to get out, sterilize and put back all equipment. This will ensure what equipment is clean and what isn’t.
- We can no longer allow common areas for people to hang out. We ask that you only arrive on time to eliminate exposure to others.
- All sessions will now be 55 minutes long with a 5 minute warm-up and a 5-10 minute cool-down. Coaches will need this time to sterilize equipment before the next group coming in.
Here are the expectations that we have for you (the client) to help us create a safe and clean environment:
- First and foremost, if you feel sick, feverish or have a consistent cough, please DO NOT come workout. Utilize one of our zoom sessions or virtual workout options instead.
- Bring your own water bottle. Both facilities have bottle filling stations.
- Please do not arrive early. If you want to warm-up, use the outdoors. Same thing goes for the completion of your workout. Please exit after your stretching period to allow others to enter for the next workout.
- Please be respectful of the social distancing parameters during your workout.
- If you are a “heavy sweater”, utilize our disinfecting wipes to clean the floor in your workout area. The coach will take care of all equipment, but it is the clients responsibility to make sure the floor is wiped down adequately.
- Please limit what you bring into the facility, we cannot offer common area cubbies like we previously have. We ask that your personal belongings stay with you in your workout area or on your person.
- Lastly, please be patient with us. Understand that this situation is new to all of us and we will do the best we can to make it as easy as possible.