If you have ever thought about trying a bootcamp style outdoor workout. Now is the time to take action. We have added a 10 am Saturday Outdoor bootcamp workout for a limited time (June & July). Check it out before it’s too late.
Just in case you need more convincing, here are the top 10 benefits associated with an outdoor bootcamp style workout.
- You’re never alone! Seems obvious, but you are always going through it together. When you are lunging it across the park or swinging it out with a kettlebell, you aren’t “suffering” alone. This alone makes individuals work harder!
- If They Can Do it, You Can Do it! It never fails. You show up to class thinking that you are going to leave your elders or the heavier clients in the dust. Chances are they have been working out harder and longer then you! “If they can do it you can do it,” (you think in your head) – therefore you push yourself even harder.
- Camaraderie – There is something to be said about showing up to classes with the same people every week. You get to watch them change, lose, get stronger, and overcome challenges along with you. That’s more then most families do together! That bond ensures that you continue to work harder and show up!
- Competitive Nature – A lot of people would love to use one on one personal training, but don’t always get the opportunity. Bootcamps offer similar results by using your natural competitive nature to fuel workouts.
- Work together – Most bootcamp programs use partner drills to initiate camaraderie, get the competitive juices flowing and increase FUN!
- Accountability – It’s much harder to miss a workout when people are expecting you to be there!! The more time you spend going to bootcamp classes, the more people will notice you are gone. They won’t hesitate to show concern if you disappear for a month and show excitement when you return.
- Socialize – No one wants to dread going to workout. Attending the gym alone can be boring and repetitive. Going to workout in a group instills fun into the workout and the social atmosphere.
- Price – Personal training is AWESOME but if you need that little bit of a push on a budget, bootcamps tend to be a fraction of the cost!
- FUN – No matter if you’re dying or kicking butt, bootcamps are always fun! You will leave with a sense of accomplishment and a smile on your face!
- Results – With a certified fitness professional leading the group you are always guaranteed a challenging workout that delivers results. Just keep showing up and eating healthy and the results will follow!