First of all, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your fitness needs. I am confident that you will enjoy your experience here at The Training Studio. We strive to help each and every member achieve his or her fitness goals. Here are a couple of things you can do to help make your experience at The Training Studio a positive one.
1. Account activation & class login. Here are some tips to help you understand our online facility management system. Start out by activating your account via a computer or tablet by clicking HERE.
First-time logins: Always start by clicking on the “Click here for Class Registration” button from the side bar on the website. This is where is gets a little tricky. If you have never been there before, start out by filling out the “New to our site” section. From this point, simply answer all of the questions it asks to activate your account. Don’t forget that your password has to be at least 8 characters with one number. Once you are logged in choose the “Classes” tab at the top to reserve a spot in specific classes. Don’t forget about the tab at the top to choose a specific location. Feel free to also utilize the “Recurring option” to schedule appointments in advance.
Returning logins: Once you have completed the steps above, you will always use the “Been here before” section to login each time. The system should recognize you from this point. Once you are logged in choose the “Classes” tab at the top to reserve a spot in specific classes. Don’t forget about the tab at the top to choose a specific location. Feel free to also utilize the “Recurring option” to schedule appointments in advance.
Profile section: Please spend some time within this section to confirm we have all of your information correct. You can view your upcoming class schedule, change credit card info, change address info and even view your account information.
2. Download the Training Studio app. This app can be a very useful tool. We have spent a lot of energy designing this to make everyone’s life a little easier. Click on the icons in our side bar to download either the apple or android version. Within this app, you can schedule classes (one-time or recurring), cancel reservations, view your upcoming schedule, read about various instructors and class descriptions, update your billing info, monitor your attendance and even review previous payments.
3. Like us on Facebook. This is a quick and easy way for us to send out announcements, health tips, upcoming event info and/or pictures. Click HERE to like us.
4. Also register for our GETFIT weekly newsletter. This is a great resource for in depth fitness related articles, healthy recipes and facility announcements. See the side bar on this page to fill out the newsletter signup form.
5. Blog activity: Our “Getfit” blog, located on the “Home” page of our website is used for major facility announcements and/or upcoming events. This blog is also linked directly to our FACEBOOK and TWITTER accounts.
6. Do not hesitate to contact me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any problems or concerns regarding your experience here at The Training Studio. As stated earlier, we strive to make this a positive experience for everyone, but also realize that sometimes things don’t go as planned. I promise that we will do whatever it takes to make your experience at The Training Studio a positive one.