This comprehensive interactive running club meets on Saturday mornings for all training runs in preparation for the Triple Crown events, the KDF mini/full marathon and the Fall Runathon series finishing with the Urban Bourbon Half marathon.
The public has spoken and we have listened, we are changing things up for 2023 by bringing back arrows on the courses and providing team shirts to all participants. We will also still utilize the RUNGO app technology for the courses each week. Click HERE to learn more about the RUNGO app technology. This means we are providing the best of both worlds, interactive maps from a smart watch for those interested and arrows for those not interested in technology.
We welcome all ability levels, from walkers to competitive athletes.
Our 2023 program begins with a Kick-off celebration on January 4th from 7-9 pm at PreGame Coffee (1737 Frankfort Avenue).
Here are the details:
- Our first scheduled group run is set for January 7th, 2023
- We provide a full structured group training environment each week with interactive directions and/or arrows out on the courses.
- Training schedules are provided and based on completion of the Louisville Triple Crown and the KDF mini & full marathon in the spring and the Fall Runathon series in the fall.
- New for 2023: We plan to host a brief stretching tutorial at the completion of every training event. Use this opportunity to learn how to increase your mobility and reduce your chance of injury.
- Weekly email correspondence with interactive training routes, informative articles, training schedules, important announcements and stretching tutorials.
- Weekly group run activities will meet every Saturday at one of the Training Studio locations.
- Several different pace groups are structured to ensure that everyone has social support along the way.
- Team shirts to all registered participants.
- We are excited to offer a FREE Fit3D Body scan to all registered participants. This is a $60 value. Click HERE to learn more about this awesome tool.
- The program runs from January 7th – April 30, then takes a break and resumes from July 8th – November 19th.
All of this for the one-time cost of $150.
Early bird discount is $125 from 12/10-12/31. Use code Run Club at checkout.
Space is limited, Reserve your spot today.
(Registration opens 12/10/22 )
The Training Studios mission is to attract individuals of all fitness levels to the sport of running. Whether you run for general fitness or are training to reach a personal best in your next race, come join us every Saturday.
Please acknowledge and support the businesses listed on this page that made this program possible