This comprehensive interactive training group meets on Saturday mornings for all training runs in preparation for the Triple Crown events, the KDF mini/full marathon and the Fall Runathon series finishing with the Urban Bourbon Half marathon.
The COVID-19 situation has forced us to make some modifications to our normal routine, but we are getting better and better at adapting to make things work. We will share an exciting new technology this year for the courses each week. Click HERE to learn more about the RUNGO app technology. The courses can be sent to your apple watch or any smart phone to offer you turn-by-turn directions complete with audible and vibration reminders. This means all participants can now choose to meet with us as a group or do the course each week virtually on your own.
Join us for friendly competition in several different local and/or national races. We welcome all ability levels, from walkers to competitive athletes.
Our 2021 program begins January 2nd and finishes December 18th.
Here are the details:
- We provide a full structured group training environment each week with interactive directions that can be utilized via any smart phone.
- All Members receive Free injury screenings and retail discounts from our sponsors.
- We will have action and group photos taken at all of our local events. We plan to participate in as many local events as possible.
- Training schedules are based on completion of the Louisville Triple Crown and the KDF mini marathon in the spring and the Fall Runathon in the fall.
- All participants will receive a punch card for 12 Weekend Warrior strength sessions at our River Road facility. These sessions meet Saturday and Sunday mornings at 10am.
- Weekly email correspondence with interactive training routes, informative articles, training schedules and important announcements.
- Central location located in the heart of St. Matthews for some of the group runs with start times ranging from 6:30am – 7:30am depending on daylight.
- Several different pace groups are structured to ensure that everyone has social support along the way.
- New for 2021:
- We are excited to offer a FREE Fit3D Body scan to all registered participants. This is a $60 value. Click HERE to learn more about this awesome tool.
- We are planning to meet at various parks and other locations at least twice per month to change up the scenery and expose everyone to our great parks.
Space is limited, Reserve your spot today.
(12/7 = $100, 12/14 – 12/20 = $125, After 12/20 = $150 )
The Training Studios mission is to attract individuals of all fitness levels to the sport of running. Whether you run for general fitness or are training to reach a personal best in your next race, come join us every Saturday.
Please acknowledge and support the businesses listed on this page that made this program possible