This comprehensive interactive training group meets on Saturday mornings for all training runs in preparation for the Triple Crown events and the KDF mini/full marathon in the Spring and then also offers another 16 week program in the fall to prepare for the Full Runathon finishing with the Urban Bourbon Half marathon.
This program is designed for those interested in the unique concept of team camaraderie.
Join us for friendly competition in several different local and/or national races. We welcome all ability levels, from walkers to competitive athletes.
Our 2020 program runs from 1/4/20 to 4/26/20, then resumes 7/11/20 for another 16 weeks finishing 10/24/20.
Here are the details:
- We provide a full structured group training environment each week with arrows at pertinent intersections, mile markers and water stops every two miles.
- All Members receive Free injury screenings and retail discounts from our sponsors.
- We will have action and group photos taken at all of our local events. We plan to participate in 5 local events for 2020 as a group.
- Training schedules are based on completion of the Louisville Triple Crown and the KDF mini marathon in the spring and the LSC Runathon in the fall.
- We are planning to schedule 2-3 group runs from KORT Partners in Physical Therapy for some awesome partner-assisted stretching and free injury consults.
- Weekly email correspondence with interactive training route maps, informative articles, training schedules and important announcements.
- Central location located in the heart of St. Matthews for most group run with a start times ranging from 6:30am – 7:30am depending on daylight. Snacks and refreshments are provided each week (compliments of The Cheddar Box).
- Several different pace groups are structured to ensure that everyone has social support along the way.
- We are hosting a Run Group Celebration on Saturday 10/24/20 to honor all of our members and acknowledge everyone’s accomplishments. We plan to showcase pictures taken throughout the year and congratulate those that achieved personal success.
- New for 2020:
- We are excited to offer a FREE Weekend Warrior class every month to all registered participants. These classes meet on the weekends at our River Road location. This is a great opportunity to learn some new stretching techniques and get stronger all at the same time. This program runs from 1/4 – 11/29. Punch cards can be purchased for those wanting more then one session per month. 🙂
Space is limited, Reserve your spot today.
(11/30 = $100 (free red hat), 12/1 – 12/15 = $125, After 12/15 = $150 )
Existing Training Studio monthly members will receive a $20 discount on the next scheduled payment.
The Training Studios mission is to attract individuals of all fitness levels to the sport of running. Whether you run for general fitness or are training to reach a personal best in your next race, come join us every Saturday.
Please acknowledge and support the businesses listed on this page that made this program possible