We are in the process of ordering our team shirts and need your help. Every year we have numerous leftover shirts from those that didn’t bother to pick them up or from ordering too many of various sizes. This year we want to eliminate the waste and hassle of estimating sizes. But to do this we need your help. Please click HERE to review a sizing chart for the shirts we are ordering this year (same as last year). Find the size that suits you and send us a quick email to get added to the list. (email@example.com) If we do not get an email form you we will just estimate your size. The unisex sizing on the chart is for the men’s sizing (just in case you haven’t already figured that out).
One last reminder, regarding the inclement weather policy we discussed last week. See the RED bullet point below.
We are scheduled for a nice and slightly hilly 6 miles this week. Click HERE to view this weeks route. Feel free to utilize the interactive tools on the left side of the map to zoom in a little for more details. Don’t forget, we plan to start running promptly at 7:30am, so please arrive 10-15 minutes early to take care of any last minute bathroom breaks.
Here are a few tips and tidbits to help you become familiar with our program.
- Study Up: Our sponsors have put together what we believe to be the most comprehensive Online Running Manual available. All of your running/walking questions can be answered in this manual. Use the link above to start enjoying this valuable resource.
- Register early for the Louisville Triple Crown to save yourself some cash. Spend some time planning out your racing schedule for 2015. Check the race dates with your personal schedule for conflicts and commit early. Links are provided below for several of the races we plan to attend as a group. Don’t forget that the KDF mini marathon is no longer part of the triple crown and will require an additional registration.
- The weekly blog is now posted on the “Home” page of our website. Scroll down a little to see it at the bottom of the right hand column. This window will show you the last three entries. We plan to post an entry into the 2015 Run/Walk blog every week with a map, special instructions and friendly reminders. This will be our primary means of communication. We will send weekly emails out on Monday/Tuesday of each week with a direct link to the blog. You will also see a Facebook entry each week. (One more reason to LIKE The Training Studio on FACEBOOK)
- Inclement Weather Policy: We only plan to cancel the group activities for two specific things, lightning and excessive ice and snow. The policy is very simple, we will post an entry in the online blog one hour before the scheduled departure with our intentions to cancel. Simply log onto the blog before leaving the house.
- We expect this to once again be a very large group, so please be patient with us these first few weeks. We will do our best to accommodate and help everyone we can, but sometimes the sheer number of participants can make it a little confusing. Please do not hesitate to contact myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Stacey (email@example.com) anytime for questions or concerns about the program.
- One last thing, keep in mind that this group is a service we provide to help promote the fine sport of running. Myself, Stacey, the sponsors and all of your pace group leaders are here to help make your running experience enjoyable. We are happy to address and help with basic questions or concerns, but this is not a private coaching service. If you would like specific, individualized coaching please contactDale for more information.
Don’t forget to acknowledge those sponsors that have made this program possible.