6:30am start this weekend
It sure was nice to see so many familiar faces last week. Be patient with us these next few weeks while we work the kinks out. Sometimes it takes a while to wrestle everyone back out of hibernation. We also have a few groups leaders traveling. Hopefully everyone will be back and in a groove very soon.
Enjoy the nice route this weekend down to the river. Remember, hills make you a stronger runner. Click HERE to view this weeks 10 mile training route.
If you are interested in participating in a mini marathon this fall, we would like to recommend the Fall Runathon series. This new series consists of a 5k (Sept. 6th), a 10K (Oct. 4th) and a mini marathon (Oct. 25th) Click on the link to get more details.
Don’t forget to acknowledge those sponsors that have made this program possible. See you Saturday!
Use the following bullet points to help you decide which schedule to use.
- Is this your first race of this distance? If YES, use beginner
- Are you willing to do speed-work and add a fourth day of running? If YES, jump to the Intermediate schedule
- If you have run this distance several times, want to increase your speed and are willing to put in the time, then proceed to the Advanced schedule.
- If you want to run recreationally to stay in shape and don’t really care about finish times, stick with the Beginner schedule.
- Beginner Full Marathon
- Intermediate Full Marathon
- Advanced Full Marathon
- Beginner Half Marathon
- Intermediate Half Marathon
- Advanced Half Marathon
Don’t forget that our number one goal is to promote the fine sport of running. We strive to do everything in our power to help make running an enjoyable experience for everyone. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions of concerns.